Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50, 3062 PA Rotterdam, Netherlands
This conference is postponed till Spring 2022. More information will be provided as soon as a new date is fixed.
The conference will bring together leading academics and industry representatives to discuss recent research on mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds, private equity funds, exchange traded funds, and other forms of delegated portfolio management.
Topics relevant to the conference include, but not limited to, the following:
• Performance measurement, attribution, and liquidity in asset valuation
• Investor (client) and manager behavior
• Conflicts of interest in asset management
• Institutional trading strategies and investment styles
• Governance and regulation of investment companies
• Financial innovation in asset management
• The role and influence of financial advisors
• Risk management and sector allocation
The conference will host a limited number of paper presentations with designated discussants and ample time for discussion and interaction.
Jonathan B. Berk
The A.P. Giannini Professor of Finance, Stanford Graduate School of Business