Fri Jun 4 CEST - Sun Jun 6 CEST (5 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Fri Jun 4 2:00am - Sun Jun 6 11:00am
Pompeu Fabra University. Poblenou Campus
Carrer de Roc Boronat, 138, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
This is an excellent opportunity for academics from all over the world to come together and learn from each other. ICFBME is an event where ideas are shared openly and lead to engaging discussions as the attendees work together on creative and practical solutions to common challenges.
Bringing the field of Business, Management, and Economics into the future, ICFBME participants dive into most pressing needs and emerging trends. If you are working on research, we encourage you to submit it and present it at the event. Get feedback from your peers, share your knowledge and experience, and learn from fellow members of the academia.
Reasons to attend this finance conference:
• Be an oral presenter of the ICFBME conference 2021 and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
• Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the ICFBME conference 2021 and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days.
• If you can’t attend the event in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
Finance Conference Topics:
The 3rd International Conference on Future of Business, Management and Economic is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in Business, Management and Economic theory and practice.
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for the academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy and relevance to conference theme and topics.
Who should attend?
The event is a must-attend for:
• University faculty and staff
- Faculty members and lecturers
- Master’s students and PhD candidates
- Advisors and counselors
- Career officers
- Teaching and research assistants
• Members of local and international non-profit organisations in the field of management and economics
• Business educators and trainers
• Local, national, state, regional and international policy makers and government contractors
• Economic developers and financial analysts
• International business and economics analysts
• Private sector specialists in the fields of business and management