|Event Date||Wed Mar 3 EST - Fri Mar 5 EST (8 months ago)|
The Finance Leaders' Conference is the only international conference for students to address their needs and concerns about finance careers. Join us for three half days as conference attendees:
• Learn about financial career paths and what it takes to succeed.
• Hear from thought leaders on topics such as ESG investing, Fintech, market trends, corporate ethics, and diversity & inclusion in the finance industry.
• Expand professional contacts while visiting exhibition booths and learning about career and internship opportunities.
• Learn from industry experts on how to achieve your career goals.
• Participate in a Finance Case Competition.
• Include your resume in the digital resume book given to select employers and panelists.
Attendees also have the opportunity to meet:
• FMA student members from around the world.
• Finance professionals from “powerhouse” companies and numerous financial career specialists.
• FMA International support staff
Former CFO of HeathSouth Corporation
Global Financial Services Cloud, Google
Professor of Finance, New York University
President and CEO, Citizens Bank of Edmond
Head of Bank Solutions, NYDIG
Technical Delivery Manager, PSC
Chief Investment Strategist, CFRA
Inclusiveness Consultant, EY
Co-Founder, Greenwood Project
Complex Manager, Raymond James