Qwoted is a free expert network: we help reporters connect with experts & we help those same experts build relationships with top reporters.
|Event Date||Tue Aug 31 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
The Hub @ Greenway Plaza
3 Greenway Plaza, Houston, TX 77046
What You'll Learn:
• How the past year has affected vacancy rates, sublease activity, cap rates and rent prices across Houston’s different office submarkets.
• How investors can identify office opportunities in Houston that minimize risk and maximize profit.
• What brokers and landlords are hearing from current and prospective tenants, as they evaluate how and when to return to the office.
• Where are the value-add opportunities in the Houston office market?
• Urban vs. Suburban: Which submarket will recover first?
• Which trends will stick in a post-pandemic world?
• Which technology is actually worth the investment?
Who Attends: Owners, developers, investors, tenants, architects, engineers, general contractors, technical consultants, brokers, prop tech companies and city officials.
Why You Should Attend: Hear from the top office owners and developers in Houston on what the office market currently looks like, where the opportunities are and how to make smart investment decisions during this very uncertain time. We will dive into recent transactions, major projects, buying up distressed assets and everything in between.
Robert Cromwell, II
Managing Director, Moody Rambin
Founder & Managing Principal, Nitya Capital and Karya Property Management
SVP, Lincoln Property Company
CEO, Griffin Partners
President, Colliers International
Director of Leasing, Parkway
Managing Principal, Holt Lunsford Commercial
President, ARVO Realty Advisors
EVP, Leasing, Hartman Income REIT
Brandi Mcdonald Sikes
President, Limestone Commercial Real Estate
VP, Interior Design Studio Leader, Corgan
John Moody, Jr.
Manager, Moody Law Group
Executive VP, Sales & Marketing, Core Office Interiors
SVP, Strategic Accounts, Honeywell
• Moody Law Group
• Holt Lunsford Commercial
• Quantum Fiber