|Event Date||Thu Jul 8 EDT (12 months ago)|
Join for an in-depth discussion about the CFA Institute’s Exposure Draft of ESG Disclosure Standards for Investment Products. Learn what impacts these standards may have on disclosures of ESG-related features of existing and prospective investment products, and explore new considerations for asset managers in the broader sustainable investing space.
The panel will address a series of timely questions, including:
• Do we need another ESG standard and a new climate framework for investment products?
• What should investors consider and asset managers disclose on ESG and climate-related features in investment products?
• How should investors approach the CFA Institute Exposure Draft standards and what are the implications of other policy developments on ESG disclosures in investment products?
The discussion will consider potential changes voiced by leading policy makers and institutions with a global view.
• Review the most current thought leadership on ESG-related features of investment products.
• Consider thought leadership from policymakers and leading institutions.
• Explore new ways to clearly communicate ESG-related features in investment products.
Director of the Americas, PRI
CFA, Managing Director, UBS Asset Management
Senior Director, Global Industry Standards, CFA Institute
Jon Hale, Ph. D.
CFA, Director – ESG Strategy, Morningstar
Nathalie Wallace, CIIA
Head ESG Strategy & Development, Mirova US