Tue Dec 1 CET - Wed Dec 2 CET (11 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Dec 1 7:00am - Wed Dec 2 11:00am
The seminar provides clarity about the relevant formats and technical standards in payment transactions as well as the design of external and internal payments (e.g. payment factories). The topic of security is explained in detail; We also deal with online payments. You will receive important information about the selection process of payment systems and the search for suitable banking partners. We consider exemplary payment transaction specifics in different regions and respond to current trends, such as blockchain and virtual accounts.
• Legislation in German and Austrian payments,
• Formats and technical standards
• Communication channels ("bank connectivity") and functions of payment systems including explanations of system selection
• Payment security and common procedures for online payments
• Bank tenders and electronic billing
• Digitization aspects in cash management
At the end of the seminar you will be familiar with the relevant legal frameworks as well as the technical formats and standards in payment transactions. You will receive an overview of the functions of relevant IT systems and tips for their selection. They discuss all aspects of payment transactions, from internal payment processing to payment factories to security measures against cybercrime, and deal with dealing with banks (keyword: electronic bank billing).
Manager, Schwabe, Ley & Greiner