Tue Oct 18 BST - Wed Oct 19 BST (in 11 months)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Oct 18 3:00am - Wed Oct 19 12:00pm
Chandler's Cross, Watford WD3 4TG, UK
Richmond forums provide opportunities to connect and engage with your industry community.
Discover more about your industry through a blend of CPD accredited conference sessions and individual supplier meetings.
Richmond forums allow you to make new connections with people face to face, in person, real time. We believe in the power of being present. In a technological era, face to face interaction is still the most effective way of forming collaborative business connections.
Solid financials are the bedrock of business. Richmond Finance Directors Forums offer a proven format for both finance directors and suppliers to step away from the office, make new contacts and discover new initiatives that will enhance both their organisation and them personally.
• Discover new concepts & ideas
• Learn from experts & peers
• Debate, evaluate & share key issues
• Build new, long lasting strategic relationships
Each of our attendees has a bespoke itinerary of business meetings, mealtime meetings, conference sessions and free time. Our unique appointment system allows participants to make the very best of their time by allowing delegates and suppliers to pre-select who they would like to meet. Our appointment system matches delegate and supplier selections in priority order to produce a personalised itinerary tailored to their individual requirements.
• Delegates - A Richmond delegate is a senior decision maker or influencer usually in charge of buying decisions who is normally invited to our events free of charge.
• Suppliers - Companies offering a range of products and services to address the needs of delegates' future projects. New business generation is the cornerstone of the supplier element at all Richmond Forums.
• Speakers - Experts in their fields who address key issues, stimulate discussion and debate and provide insight into practical solutions.