Thu Apr 7 UTC - Fri Apr 8 UTC (about 2 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Apr 6 8:00pm - Thu Apr 7 8:00pm
This online seminar takes stock of the EU Banking Package 2021 with special focus on the provisions that address the access of non-EU financial institutions and investors to the EU banking and capital markets.
• Categorisation of third-country branches
• Authorisation and reauthorisation requirements
• Capital endowment, liquidity, governance and control
• Assessment of systemic importance
• Restructuring and subsidiarisation
• Impact on deposit-taking and non-deposit-taking institutions
Who should attend?
• Regulatory and Compliance Professionals at National Supervisors
• Central Banks and The EU Supervisory Authorities
• Private-sector Financial Institutions
• Lawyers in Private Practice Dealing with Banking and Financial Regulation