|Event Date||Mon Jun 14 EDT - Mon Jun 21 EDT (4 months ago)|
Managing intangible assets: an introduction to Intellectual Property Rights. A three-fold train-the-trainer series providing a full introduction on all the various aspects of IP rights, the latest business support methods aimed at both early-stage startups and scaling entrepreneurs, and country-specific specialisation modules.
With three sets of training modules, the first part of this training track prepares participants to create foundational knowledge enabling straight forward guidance on IP Rights to their client companies.
The second series of modules equips participants to provide support to early-stage startups with a deeper understanding of the more advanced concepts and ways to utilise IP.
The final set of modules focuses on incubation managers and coaches dealing with scaling enterprises, equipping you with the ability to handle sophisticated, complex use of intangible assets on different markets worldwide.
• Training 1: Master how to defend innovation and understand the legal framework of IP and the various types and characteristics
• Training 2: Gain hands-on experience to provide support on business planning around IP, valuation and financing of IP, and the use of patents and trademarks
• Training 3: Obtain case-specific experience in IP licensing and commercialisation, enforcement of IP rights, and the use of the patent database Espacenet
• Specialisation: Understand sensitivities for IP deals in China, Latin America and India
For business incubation managers, technical support providers, and business coaches who seek to increase their general understanding on IP Rights and who aim to build and update their specific business counseling and mentoring skills on IP Rights and innovation management.
• European Commission
• European Investment Bank
• Enterprise Europe Network