Mon Nov 22 UTC - Tue Nov 23 UTC (9 days ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Nov 22 3:00am - Tue Nov 23 12:00pm
TXF Global Trade 2021 Virtual gathers global trade finance professionals and this year will focus on 4 areas within trade finance:
• Emerging markets
• Supply chain finance
• Trade credit insurance.
Over two days, each themed segment presents a unique perspective on the challenges posed to the market for the year ahead including a combination of short, informative presentations and panel discussions.
All sessions are available to revisit on demand as well as the guest list and networking for those who have access. To secure your full access pass, please visit the booking page.
In addition to covering industry trends, Global Trade 2021 features discussions on:
• Data literacy for trade finance: What is available and how to use it? Current data usage vs future potential.
• Moving the supply chain finance discussion towards standardised techniques
• Syncing with the emerging market and the decline of corresponding bank networks
• An update on trade credit insurance, technology and asset distribution
• ESG as a pervasive theme across the entire supply chain
Co-chair of Sustainability Task Force, ICC Trade & Supply Chain Finance Relationship Manager, Asian Development Bank (ADB)
Product Manager Supply Chain Finance, Deutsche Bank
Head of Global Trade Finance Programme, International Finance Corporation (IFC)
Global Head of Trade Digital, Treasury and Trade Solutions, CITI
Independent Economist & CEO, Coriolis Technologies Limited
Secretary General, ICC
Global Head of Trade Product Development, Treasury and Trade Solutions, CITI
Associate Professor, Paul Merage School of Business, University of California Irvine
International Credit Insurance & Surety Association (Icisa)
President, Opus Advisory Services
Head of Supply Chain Finance (London), Bank of China
2021 Sponsor & Partners