|Event Date||Wed Sep 2 EDT (about 1 year ago)|
The U.S. Fintech Symposium aims to provide answers to these questions (and many more) by providing an educational agenda that places an emphasis on practical fintech solutions. Each of our speakers has a tremendous amount of experience working with, developing, implementing, procuring, and/or investing in fintech solutions. One of the U.S. Fintech Symposium's goals is to foster multidisciplinary conversations so attendees can gain a greater understanding of fintech capabilities and challenges.
Who will be there?
The purpose of the U.S. Fintech Symposium is bring together professionals who are involved with enterprise finance & technology. Scrolling below are the organizations that attended the last U.S. Fintech Symposium.
The Top 5 Reasons to Attend
• Increase Your Fintech Knowledge - Gain a new perspective... The U.S. Fintech Symposium selects it's speakers and panelists based upon their fintech experience and industry thought-leadership. The conference agenda was created to maximize the attendee's learning opportunities while simultaneously providing an active networking environment.
• Network with Industry Experts - The U.S. Fintech Symposium will provide extensive opportunities to network with fintech industry experts and colleagues. Furthermore, the U.S. Fintech Symposium utilizes a private event app which will assist with networking, event planning, communications and more!
• Discover New Fintech Vendors & Solutions - The fintech industry is rapidly changing. Therefore, attendees of the U.S. Fintech Symposium will be able to network with industry vendors and technologists in order to learn about the latest fintech solutions.
• Earn Continuing Education Credits - Attendees of the U.S. Fintech Symposium can earn up to 12 continuing education credits.
• Receive a US Fintech Symposium Membership - All paid attendees will receive a 1-year U.S. Fintech Symposium membership will allow them to view recordings of U.S. Fintech Symposium presentations, review presentation slides and receive special promotions.
Sales Engineer Access Softek, Inc.
Founder & CEo, M1 Finance
CEO & Founder Bobenhouse Industries
Co-Founder & Technology Principal, Eight Bit Studios
Daniel J. Carmody, CTP
Executive Director, treaSolution Faculty, Northwestern University
Dierctor, Financial Service & Fintech Consensys
Head of Innovation, Retail Payments Office, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
SVP, Director of Operational Excellence Radius Bank
Head of Financial Partnerships Forter
Co-Founder & CEO Tech Elevator
Chief Product Officer, Corcentric
Head of Money Movement Risk, Uber
Data Security & Privacy Attorney Godfrey & Kahn
Bank Regulatory Attorney, Godfrey & Kahn
Sr. Partner, Chair of Fintech & Blockchain Practice Group Sullivan & Worcester LLP
Founder & CEO, R-Path Automation
Executive Director, Recruiting JPMorgan Chase Global Technologyy
2020 Sponsors and Partners
• ACCESS SOFTEK, INC
• TreaSolutions, Inc.
• The Fintech Intellect
• CATAPULT CHICAGO