Wed Oct 20 CDT (in about 1 month)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Oct 20 9:30am - Wed Oct 20 6:30pm
The Convene Chicago
16 W Adams St, Chicago, IL 60603, USA
The race to reposition corporate portfolios has accelerated since the pandemic. It’s time to take the lead.
Acquirers that rely on their existing network to create value from M&A risk missing out on new ideas and fresh perspectives. This event offers a rare opportunity for corporate development executives to learn from each other’s practical experiences and address the complex challenges of value creation in your own deals.
WHY THIS EVENT?
Mergermarket connects the world's largest M&A community. We support 50,000 professionals with access to new business connections, profile raising and bold ideas. Our global M&A chapters provide networking and learning opportunities in 20 major cities around the world – with online resources available via the Deals+ community hub.
REASONS TO ATTEND:
• Exclusive corporate development sessions that allow you to build relationships with other executives: Know who to call when you're confronting a challenge.
• Build-your-own schedule that allows you to select the sessions you want to attend and the meetings you need to have. Cut through the noise to build a network that's going to help you deliver on your goals.
• Online community hub, providing access to the shared experiences of corporate development executives across different industries around the world. Hearing how other corporate development executives prepare and deliver M&A strategy helps you to be better prepared to succeed.
• Learn from the practical experiences of fellow professionals executing M&A strategy.
• Optimise your time out the office with targeted relationship-building and insights that are most relevant to you.
• Accessible anytime as a resource for ideas, recommendations and shared experience.