Wed Nov 3 UTC (in 3 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Nov 3 4:00am - Wed Nov 3 1:00pm
This very informative conference will examine key issues, emerging trends and best practices for the current leasing environment in Vancouver’s very hot commercial real estate market. A strong focus will be on examples of innovative asset management, development and leasing strategies.
The conference program will be of particular value for all executives who have responsibility for their organization’s asset management strategies as well as all the individuals who play an integral role in the leasing process in office, industrial and retail markets. Attendees include building owners, developers, tenants, brokers, lawyers and all other stakeholders in the Vancouver’s real estate market.
More Than 300 Executives Participated in the Conference Last Year
In keeping with the reputation of the Real Estate Forums, the Vancouver Real Estate Strategy & Leasing Conference will feature presenters with acknowledged expertise discussing current issues and trends with numerous networking opportunities at a very reasonable registration fee.
Be sure to attend to learn more about the surge of activity in Vancouver as it has become one of Canada’s hottest real estate markets.
Who Should Attend?
• Owners of office, industrial, and retail real estate including asset managers, building owners, and property managers
• Real estate developers including executives responsible for marketing, leasing, and financing
• Tenants and users of office, industrial, and retail real estate including corporate real estate executives, facility managers, and accommodation planners
• Real estate brokers specializing in the ICI leasing markets
• Executives from financial institutions responsible for commercial and investment real estate lending and financing
• Municipal, provincial, and federal government staff responsible for real estate asset management and leasing
• Lawyers, consultants, and advisors specializing in real estate activities