|Event Date||Tue Aug 16 EDT - Thu Aug 18 EDT (in 9 months)|
This is an essential conference for you to acquire current risk management methodologies and implementation best practices, so you can help keep your credit union safe.
Attending the seminar and earning the NAFCU Certified Risk Manager (NCRM) designation (additional fee applies) is an excellent way to demonstrate to NCUA and FinCEN that you're dedicated to protecting your credit union against money laundering threats.
You'll learn how to:
• Heighten your understanding of enterprise risk management (ERM) methodology and NCUA’s growing emphasis on risk
• Gain insights and best practices from peers and industry insiders who’ve successfully implemented ERM
• Experience hands-on learning so you can better implement a risk management program unique to your credit union
• Earn NAFCU’s Certified Risk Manager (NCRM) designation when you take and pass the optional certification exam – needs to mention additional fee for exam and recertification
• Build a strong network of credit union risk professionals from around the country
Who should attend?
• C-level executives and VPs
• Risk, audit, and senior compliance staff
• All credit unions are welcome!