Mon Nov 16 EET - Tue Nov 17 EET (12 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Nov 16 10:00am - Tue Nov 17 10:00am
Maritim proArte Hotel, Berlin
Friedrichstraße 151, 10117 Berlin, Germany
VWE 2020 is Dach's largest industry gathering where SME and SMB decision makers from all major industries bring together technologies, applications, processes, and solutions & integration approaches in a unique mix of case studies and discussion formats on how to transform IT workplaces change. See the best projects, meet the leading IT experts and discuss the future of IT workplaces.
Key topics of VWE 2020
• Workplace from the Cloud: Concepts and strategies for migration, the global roll-out of uniform clients and update processes of Windows 10 & Office 365
• Self-service portals, software centers, configurators and software catalogs: automate the deployment of applications and client infrastructures between standardization and customization
• Office 365 vs. Google Office Vs. ? - What is the best migration strategy and what are basically practicable alternatives to Microsoft Office (Exchange, Skype, SharePoint) for enterprise environments?
• BYOD, COPE, COBO, Home Office, FlexDesk & Mobile from Workplace Vision to practice: strategies, models and approaches for system management of end devices
• Best Practices for Overcoming the High Complexity of IT Workplaces: Client Device Strategies Between Diversification and Unification and Reduction
• Hybrid Client Strategies in Practice: Hybrid Models Between the Everyday Challenges of Integration and Replacement by Cloud Services of Manufacturers?
• Increase data security and avoid data loss - Secure client management in the cloud
• Safety or monitoring of employees? IT Workplaces & Data Protection Against the Background of the GDPR
• Cloud workplaces from the point of view of compatibility with regulatory conditions
• Profile & Usermanagement, Seamless Access, Restricted Clients - How to set up a functioning Identity & Access Management?
• Cost transparency in the implementation of cloud workplaces
• Impact of changing IT workplace environments on the company: What are the effects of new technologies on the organization, what does change management look like and what is the role of IT?
• Engage end users properly and understand (learn) the business: By ensuring service design based on feedback from users and their requirements to ensure a meaningful use of the technology provided
• RPA, (Chat) Bots, Voice Search, Virtual Assistants etc. - The Impact of Machine Learning on the IT Workplace Area
Dr. Rainer Sommer
COO & CIO, Generali
Vice President Workplace Services
Head of IT - Innovation & Portfoliomangement, otto group
Head of Global (Digital) Workplace Platform Services, The Linde Group
Director, Head of Digital Branch and Workplace, Deutsche Bank AG
Head of Global Modern Workplace & Platforms, ZEISS
Lead Solution Architect, ZEISS
Leiter IT Client Management, FESTO
• CODE 42