|Event Date||Wed Jul 28 EDT (11 months ago)|
This live session will review the requirements for the submission of the VMS. It will discuss the reporting of HAP expenses for each category, unit month reporting and other required fields that must be reported monthly. The materials will include how the calculate RNP for VMS reporting and FDS reporting to avoid FDS rejections and maintain the integrity of reporting RNP on the VMS. This session will also include the latest changes in the VMS User’s Manual.
• Understand how to report RNP and UNP.
• Calculate the correct reporting of cash.
• Report HAP, UAP and FSS escrows in the correct month and correct VMS field (Accrual).
• Understand how restricted interest income is calculated for VMS reporting and FDS reporting.
• Describe how HAP for RAD, Mainstream 5 and VASH will be reported.
• Distinguish how HAP for PBV will be reported.
• Compute fraud recovery, FSS forfeiture and other miscellaneous field for monthly reporting.