|Event Date||Wed May 11 EDT (17 days ago)|
2000 Pennsylvania Avenue NW #3500, Washington, DC 20006, USA
What You'll Learn:
• The number of office to residential conversions in D.C.'s urban core is climbing. How are developers making the decision to pivot assets, and what are the benefits and
• A D.C. Mayoral election is on the horizon -- what could a new administration mean for the District's development pipeline?
• Grocery stores are one of the hottest anchor tenants. How can you attract the next Whole Foods or Wegmans to your building?
• What major projects, from McMillan to Hill East, are attracting the interest of new investments and development trends, and where are they in terms of the development
• How can the Biden Infrastructure Bill positively impact D.C. development, including plans at Union Station? What does this mean for D.C.'s submarkets, as well as the city's
burgeoning development pipeline?
How You'll Do More Business: Slowly but surely, Washington D.C. is starting to show signs of commercial real estate stability, with approximately 15 commercial property sales totaling more than $1.2B closed between Dec. 8 and Dec. 30 alone, as well as new leases inking in vibrant submarkets. With office owners competing for top tech talent and federal agencies and D.C. officials vying for more housing opportunities throughout the District, learn how you can make your mark in D.C. in 2022.
Who You'll Meet: D.C.'s top owners, developers, operators, public officials, tenants, and more!
Mayor, The District of Columbia
Counsel, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
President and CEO, NoMa Business Improvement District (BID)
Senior Manager, Withum Smith + Brown PC
Executive Chairman and Co-Founder, EYA
President, Hoffman & Associates, Wharf Phase II
Regional Director, Tishman Speyer, Crossing, Mazza Gallerie
Principal, MRP Realty, Buzzard Point, SE Waterfront
CEO, Frontier Development, Hill East
Senior EVP & Head of Mid-Atlantic, Lincoln Property Company
VP, Real Estate & Parking, Wmata
SVP, Capital and Investments, The Menkiti Group
SVP, Global Holdings
Regional President, Greater Washington, DC, United Bank
• Eastern Atlantic States
• United Bank
• Evolution Energy Partners
• Colliers International
• MRP Realty