|Event Date||Wed Oct 27 EDT (8 months ago)|
This will identify current AICPA tax-related advocacy initiatives; proposed tax law changes and fundamental tax reform with recent changes to IRS regulations and other guidance.
Washington Tax Brief is a must-see program for tax practitioners to understand how federal tax issues will affect their states.
• Current AICPA tax-related advocacy initiatives.
• Proposed tax law changes and fundamental tax reform discussions.
• Recent changes to IRS regulations and other guidance.
• Learning Outcomes.
• Assess and evaluate legislative and regulatory tax developments.
• Identify emerging tax policy and advocacy issues important to AICPA members.
Who Will Benefit;
• Small firms.
• Large firms.
• Sole Practitioners.
Director – Tax Policy & Advocacy, Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
Senior Manager, AICPA Tax Policy & Advocacy Team
Lead Specialist, American Institute of CPA’s (AICPA) Tax Policy & Advocacy Team