Thu Nov 18 UTC (13 days ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Nov 18 10:00am - Thu Nov 18 11:15am
This memorandum was published in March 2012 and was designed to help non-US issuers relying on access to the US capital markets more efficiently and focussed on issuers. This is important for those non-US funds. You can view the memorandum by clicking here.
In the webinar we will be discussing:
• ERISA issues associated with non-US investment companies;
• Implications of the US Investment Advisor's Act for non-US advisors;
• AFME's role in producing and encouraging compliance with the letter.
• Hear from a panel of industry expert speakers
• Complimentary registration
Partner, Hogan Lovells
Partner, Dechert LLP
Partner, Cleary Gottlieb