Thu Mar 31 CDT (about 2 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Mar 31 1:00am - Thu Mar 31 1:00am
Business success (and failure) starts with data. Yet many enterprise businesses have a “data trust” problem. According to Gartner, despite data quality being a top priority for many CxOs, a staggering 91% of organizations have not achieved an effective level of data maturity.
One reason is that businesses still approach data quality as a one-off event during transformation projects. The truth, however, is that data quality won’t improve over time unless companies invest in day-to-day data delivery, embedding data into both the design and operating model. This means building an investment case for data quality and delivery as a continuous process.
This free to attend webinar brings together data and business transformation thought leaders to explore how to improve data delivery to support digital transformation enabled by SAP.
Key Discussion Points:
• Why data quality must be linked to actual business outcomes such as the cost impacts of poor data
• How to make the business case for continuous data delivery
• What a world-class data migration journey looks like
• Why it’s time to move beyond “ETL” (Extract-Transform-Load) and towards a wider data platform that supports your full data delivery and operations
• Why we recommend investing in an enterprise data platform that supports your full, end-to-end data delivery and operations.
Who Should Attend?
• Senior Managers
• Directors and Heads
• Data Migration
• Data Protection
• Data Governance
• Applications, SAP Application Development
• SAP Master Data Management
• Solution and Enterprise Architecture | IT
• IT Transformation
• ERP, ERP Strategy
• SAP CoE
• SAP Project Management
SAP Digital Platforms Lead, HCL Technologies
CTO EVP Growth & Innovation, Syniti