Tue Aug 13 AEST (5 days ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Aug 13 5:00am - Tue Aug 13 6:30am
Italian Sports Club
601 Heaths Rd, Werribee, VIC 3030, Australia
Our retirement planning seminars are designed to help you understand your likely financial position at retirement, while providing information on a number of pre-retirement strategies.
The evening seminar will be hosted by your local Cbus Coordinator, and presented by our Senior Technical Adviser and will cover:
• how much you’re likely to need in retirement
• how to make your money work harder for you, now and in future
• contribution strategies for salary sacrifice and transition to retirement
• who can benefit from the Government Co-contribution
• Centrelink Age Pension benefits
• how you can structure your retirement income once you stop working full-time.