|Event Date||Wed Sep 15 EDT (9 months ago)|
The D&O insurance market is facing a number of headwinds, with political, economic and societal changes acting as a driving force behind rising claims across the industry. In this exclusive webinar in partnership with Markel, Insider Engage brings together key stakeholders to analyze and discuss what the future holds for D&O claims, as well as how the insurance industry can respond to the challenges it faces.
Proposed points for discussion:
• How will the current Biden Administration’s approach to regulation affect the D&O market?
• What impact will societal changes, such as the rise in the importance of ESG and DEI and the likes of the #MeToo movement, have on D&O claims?
• Are policy wordings becoming too broad?
• What does the future hold for SPAC and De-SPAC investments, and how will this affect D&O claims?
• How is the challenging economic landscape affecting businesses? And what does this mean for potential D&O claims?
• What impact will the recent Delaware case law have on the market?
Michael R. Delhagen
Partner, Tressler LLP
Senior Vice President, LFS Strategic Lead, FI and Real Estate - Lockton Companies
President Southeast Region, Socius Insurance Services, Inc.
Managing Director, Management and Professional Liability, Markel
Contributing Editor, Insider Engage