|Event Date||Thu Sep 9 EDT (10 months ago)|
Attendees will come away with a better understanding of:
• Potential changes to the US corporate tax rate.
• Rules around denial of deductions to low-tax affiliates.
• New worldwide interest expense limitation rules.
• Proposed changes to the Global Intangible Low Tax Income (GILTI) regime.
• Highlights of other proposed US tax changes.
• Strategies for modeling and preparing for changes to the US tax regime.
Who should attend:
Tax and finance professionals from international companies operating and/or expanding into the US.