Mon Mar 21 UTC (2 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Sun Mar 20 8:00pm - Sun Mar 20 8:00pm
$54 billion, give or take. This figure is the procurement spend that the Federal Government awarded across 81,000 contracts to SMEs in FY 2020.
But (and there’s always a but, right?), most SMEs don’t understand what Government looks for in its partners and suppliers. Most SMEs don’t understand the many benefits and incentives available to them when bidding for Government business. Most SMEs consider Government business a mountain too high to climb and too difficult to navigate.
However, there has simply never been a better time than now for SMEs to target and win Government business. Yes, it takes some time. Yes, it takes some effort. Yes, it takes determination. However, even a small $50,000 Government contract can mean the difference between an average and a great year for a small business. Small Business can compete on a significantly more level playing field against Big Business, when bidding for Government business.
If you’re part of the SME community, or you have SME customers looking to strengthen and diversify into the biggest market available, this event is must-see.
• Building SME capability with Gov Ready’s Government Readiness Framework
• Ensuring SMEs receive all of the incentives available when bidding for Government Business
• Non-conforming tenders – ensuring your submissions are compliant
• Partnerships are vital – what are collaborative bids and how to bring them to life
• What not-to-do when bidding for Government business
Benefits & Learning Outcomes
Building Government capability and understanding what Government wants in its partners are key outcomes and essential to winning Government business.
Finance & Real Estate Executive