Thu Oct 20 CEST - Fri Oct 21 CEST (in 5 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Oct 19 6:00pm - Thu Oct 20 6:00pm
The summit will focus on the latest strategies and innovations for more efficient claims management, improved and personalized services for customers of tomorrow and many other important topics.
This hybrid event will bring together insurance specialists, brokers, underwriters, claims experts and other industry leaders, to discuss game-changing technologies transforming the insurance sector, to provide better customer experiences while reducing policy costs, improving risk management and remaining compliant with regulations. Leading professionals from global brands will be in attendance to share their practical case studies and discuss recent trends impacting carriers and customers to create better insurance solutions .
This is an invaluable 2-day opportunity to network with industry leaders and discuss next-gen tools and methods to reimagine traditional insurance practices.
Key Practical Learnings:
• Predictive Analytics to Understand Customer Behavior
• AI to Automate Existing Customer-facing Underwriting and Claims Processes
• Machine Learning for Policy Administration and Risk Assessment
• IoT Devices to Better Determine Rates and Policy Discounts
• Blockchain Technology Improving Consumer Trust and Enhancing Efficiencies
• Social Media Data to Provide Better Fraud Detection Capabilities and Deliver New Customer Experiences
• Telematics Changing the Carrier to Customer Relationships from Reactive to Proactive
Who Should Attend?
This summit will gather together CEOs, VPs, Directors, Heads, Managers, Leads, Senior Level Executives, Insurance Specialists, Brokers and Researchers from the following fields of expertise:
• Risk Management
• Loss Control
• Insurance Actuary
• Insurance Technology & many more