|Event Date||Wed Mar 16 EDT (2 months ago)|
Comprehensive, compliant, and easy-to-understand teller procedures are key to training – and retaining – frontline staff.
Learn which procedures and business culture issues should be included and start your tellers off on the right foot.
After This Webinar You’ll Be Able to:
• Concentrate on the necessary categories of procedures and training when you begin.
• Review simple procedures and rules that help new tellers.
• Break down the content so you can begin your own manual or online learning program.
• Add checks, security, financial institution procedures, dress code, professional skills, and more.
• Paint the future career path for your new tellers.
• Explain how rules are to help – not terrify – tellers.
• Use experienced tellers to help mentor new ones.
Your financial institution’s most precious asset is its frontline. This program will delve into teller procedures. What needs to go into the procedures? What should stay out? Who should write them? What is the purpose? In today’s environment, it is important to get every branch on the same page and set expectations on handling cash, checks, security, and all the issues tellers face. Join us for an overview on writing teller training and procedures. They go hand-in-hand with a successful frontline.
Who Should Attend?
This Informative Session Is Designed for the Teller Training Department, Compliance Staff, Operations Personnel, Branch Administration, and Anyone Who Writes or Develops Teller Training or Procedures.
• Teller Training Manual Template.
• Employee Training Log.
• Interactive Quiz.
• Pdf of Slides and Speaker’s Contact Info for Follow-up Questions.
• Attendance Certificate Provided to Self-report Ce Credits.
President of Gettechnical Inc.