Mon Dec 6 CST (about 2 months ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Dec 6 2:00pm - Mon Dec 6 3:00pm
Join us to gain insights on the latest retirement plan changes.
Tax changes continue to challenge and shape businesses at a rapid pace. In this one-hour webcast, RSM’s Compensation & Benefits professionals are joined by RSM’s Wealth Management leaders to walk you through their annual year-end update on the changes impacting retirement plans, including lifetime income illustrations, as well as discussions regarding key guidance such as:
• EPCRS changes — Review of new features in the most recent release
• Upcoming plan retroactive amendment deadlines and related issues
• COVID and emergency disaster relief round-up
• New lifetime income illustrations required for plan benefit statement
• Fiduciary duty guidance regarding missing participants, plan cybersecurity; evolving ESG investment rules
• Urgent: cafeteria plan amendment requirements
Join us to gain insights on these latest retirement plan impacts and actions you may need to take.
Who should attend?
C-level and tax executives to human resources titles