1. My mission is to change the way people think of dog training. Saying: “I have a good dog, why would I need a trainer?” That’s similar to saying: “I have a good child, why would I teach him violin?”
2. Dogs need physical and psychological challenges.
3. Many clients ask, "what is the first thing you do when you meet the dog?" The first thing that I do is listen to your dog.
4. Dog training is not just about making the dog a little more human. Sometimes we have to adapt and make ourselves a little bit more like a dog.
5. Engagement is the foundation of basic obedience. Basic obedience is the foundation of intermediate obedience. Intermediate obedience is the foundation of advanced obedience
6. Engagement and clear communication must be established when you first get a dog.