Dan Passarelli is:
• A trader, an author and a world-renown trading expert
• A former member of the Chicago Board Options Exchange and Chicago Mercantile Exchange
• A frequent contributor to Bloomberg Business Television, FOX Business News, CBOE TV, and a resource to journalists
• An invited speaker educating traders for organizations such as NASDAQ, CBOE, the International Securities Exchange, CME Group, Fidelity Investments, Tradestation, TheStreet.com and The Shanghai Futures Exchange… and many more.
• He’s also a marathon runner, a musician and world traveler
Rather, clever traders use what they know about option pricing to trade for an advantage. To stack the deck as much as they can in their favor and try and gain an advantage, or edge, and put on a strategic trade.1 October 2019