Ropes & Gray is a preeminent global law firm with approximately 1,400 lawyers and legal professionals serving clients in major centers of business, finance, technology and government across Asia, the U.S. and U.K. Ropes & Gray’s veteran Asia-based lawyers bring sophisticated knowledge and on-the-ground experience to the leading technological innovators and financial dealmakers of the dynamic economies of Asia. These attorneys, located in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo, counsel global and Asian corporate clients, leading investment banks, the world’s largest private equity firms and investors, health care, life sciences and technologies companies, on an array of complex legal matters spanning industries and geographies. These include:
• Strategic M&A transactions, joint ventures, leveraged buyouts and PE deals
• Fund formations and secondary transactions
• Public offerings, capital solutions, financial restructurings and special situations
• Global intellectual property litigation, international licensing
• Enforcement strategies, governmental investigations
• Securities litigation, FCPA issues and AML concerns
Ropes & Gray has offices in New York, Boston, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, London, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo and Seoul, and has consistently been recognized for its leading practices in many areas, including private equity, M&A, finance, asset management, real estate, tax, antitrust, life sciences, health care, intellectual property, litigation & enforcement, privacy & cybersecurity, and business restructuring.
Showcase your professional journey! Share your employment history to highlight your industry experience and achievements, making you a sought-after expert.